Sunday, January 11, 2009

STRESSED IS DESSERT SPELT BACKWARDS



Darn!

Results for the Magnus game is out. Someone told me to keep my industry and ranking secret because its a dog-eat-dog world out there and the less ppl know, the better. But argh!!!!!! I hate BD enough as it is. :(

And projects! I guess I was never the enthusiastic on-the-ball sorta person. So datelines scream &*^%&^&#$!!!!!

Also, mama is breathing down my neck abt university choices and my secret secret desire to still be accepted by one of the three local universities (despite my absymal grades) is driving me nuts. 1500 words it shall be!

But Liying is home! So more gatherings to come and Chinese New Year is coming. So tts probably a reason for cheer.

But other than tt, eek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home